Are you excited about the upcoming homeschooling year?
I know I am. This is my favorite time of the year. Curriculum, books, planning goals for each student are some of my favorite aspects of homeschooling.
While summer time can offer a break from home learning it’s also a time for planning the homeschooling year.
I created two FREE homeschool planners for you to print off
The first planner is 5 pages and includes:
- A homeschool planning checklist
- Weekly goals to enter your learning blocks
- Your homeschool goals and intentions
- Seasonal section for book lists, goals and projects
- Learner goals, curriculum, books and extra curricular
This is a basic printable planner but does the trick of keeping things simple!
Here’s a FREE Nature Homeschool Planner too
- Weekly Lesson Plans
- Nature Homeschool Goals
- Reading Growth Sunflower Chart
- & more!