Free homeschool planner for you!
Do you love homeschool planning? It’s honestly one of my favorite aspects of homeschooling. I love making lists of what curriculum or books that I hope to use. (Here’s another freebie–> a book tracker and reading list printable). Creating goals and intentions for each student, and focusing on their strengths for the year can help guide your homeschool.
I use a homeschool planner year-round.
They’re great for:
- Creating goals for each student for each week, month or quarter
- Seasonal goals and inspiration
- Writing book lists to take out from the library
- Curriculum choices for each student
- Record keeping
- Book lists
- Project ideas
- Nature study goals
- & much more!
Even though I do a lot of my homeschool planning in the summer months, I revisit my goals every month and adjust as needed. I use a bullet journal, my teacher planner and create excel spreadsheets for most of my planning.
However not everyone is interested in creating their own planner.
So I created two FREE homeschool planners for you to print off
The first planner is 5 pages and includes:
- A homeschool planning checklist
- Weekly goals to enter your learning blocks
- Your homeschool goals and intentions
- Seasonal section for book lists, goals and projects
- Learner goals, curriculum, books and extra curricular
This is a basic printable planner but does the trick of keeping things simple!
Here’s a FREE Nature Homeschool Planner too
- Weekly Lesson Plans
- Nature Homeschool Goals
- Reading Growth Sunflower Chart
- & more!
What is your favorite homeschool planner?
Follow me on Instagram for frequent homeschool curriculum choices, books that we’re reading and of course, lots of homeschool planning!